The Female Pelvis: Portland/Vancouver
Date: May 12 & 13.
Location: Portland/Vancouver (TBD)
It’s the temple of our creative energy and the root of our spine, yet we often feel disconnected or know it by pain or instability. Class techniques are useful for male clients as well, but we will be focused specifically on the concerns of female clients.
Enhance mobility, balance, comfort of SI-joint, sacrum, pelvis.
- Learn to palpate the pelvic bones, ligaments, and muscles
- Techniques to enhance mobility and comfort to the sacro-iliac joint, hips,
- Free the sacrum or “sacred bone”
- Work in supine, prone, and sidelying positions.
- SI Joint Release
- Rebalance Sacrum/SI Joint
- Release external attachments of deep pelvic floor muscles and Obturator Internus
- SacroTuberous Ligament Release
- Sacral Stimulation & CST
- Postural Awareness Technique
- Options for prone, supine, and sidelying positioning
Out of stock