When: MARCH 19: 4:30-7:00 PM Pacific Time.
Where: ONLINE: LIVE ZOOM WEBINAR
What: With lecture, discussion and images we will explore the concerns, and bodywork precautions associated with various high risk conditions during pregnancy, including Preeclampsia/HELLP syndrome, Pre-term labor, Miscarriage, DVT, Gestational Diabetes, Covid-19, and more.
- What you should know
- How to adjust your work
- When to have Medical Release.
- When to say No!
Get answers to questions like:
- Do pregnant women have more risk of getting Covid?
- Should you wear a mask with pregnant clients during Flu/Covid season?
- Can you massage clients with Preeclampsia?
- Is it Back Strain, Miscarriage, or Preterm Labor?
- Should women with twins or more have massage?
- How soon after a miscarriage can you get a massage?