ADVANCED PREGNANCY MASSAGE CLASS
- Small private class for 4 students (3 spots left!)
- SI Joint/Hip/Pelvic Rebalancing Treatment
- Pelvic Pain Relief Techniques
- External Pelvic Floor Release
- Uterine Round Ligament Release
- Semi-Reclining Positioning Options for Birthing
- High Risk Pregnancy Considerations
- Birth Preparation including acupressure and foot reflexology techniques
- Previous 24 hour training minimum in prenatal massage, or licensed as midwife, or other health care professional with hands on skills.
- Negative Covid test prior to class
- Willingness to wear KN95 mask during class if requested
LESLIE STAGER RN, LMT, is a leading, internationally known Perinatal Massage specialist and Educator in practice since 1993. Focused on practical, supportive, easy to use touch techniques, Leslie’s MotherTouch™ and Bodywork for Women’s Health™ classes are offered live and online to help massage therapists and birth professionals gain confidence offering advanced therapeutic bodywork during the perinatal cycle, and throughout a woman’s life with courses in menstruation, fertility, breast massage, womb and pelvic floor bodywork. Leslie has attended over 500 births as a labor and delivery nurse and doula. Leslie is the author of Nurturing Massage for Pregnancy: A Practical Guide to Bodywork for the Perinatal Cycle, the instructor on the DVD, Mastering Pregnancy Massage and is co-producer of MotherTouch Films: Nurturing Touch for Birth, and Touch Techniques for Birth.
REGISTER: Contact Leslie: 207 323 5101